What personal information is collected by Felli?
Felli collects personal information when it is provided directly by the user or through the use of our website, for example:
- Information about the user and the company for which the user works, when registering on our site. This could include the user's name and contact details, company name and details, and email address.
- We may also record some details about how our website is used, clicks on advertisements, products searched, products purchased and information downloaded. The sent marketing emails could also automatically detect if the e-mail was received and if a link contained in the marketing materials was used. We use this information to measure our performance but also to personalize our promotional messages and advertisements.
How is personal information used by Felli?
Depending on how you interact with Felli and the permissions provided, we will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill any sales orders.
- To manage the online account.
- To manage and respond to questions or complaints submitted to our Customer Service team.
- For analysis and market surveys, for example, we may contact you for feedback on products and services.
- To send marketing messages and show targeted advertisements, having the consent of the user or being otherwise authorized, for sending advertising material
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
At the basis of our processing of personal information, we find the following legal motivations, as part of the data protection law:
- Why data processing is necessary to enforce a contract with the user or take the necessary preliminary steps to enforce a contract (for example, if a purchase has been made, we use personal data to process the payment and process the 'order).
- Because it is in the legitimate interest of Felli and the user's company, when the user issues orders on behalf of the company.
- Because we have obtained your consent, for example when we have been contacted for a question, when optional information has been added to your account profile and if you have consented to receive marketing material.
- According to the European standard (GDPR 2016/679)
With whom does Felli share personal information?
Felli shares with:
- Service Providers: We provide information to service providers that act on our behalf (for example, companies that provide digital marketing services such as product recommendations, statistical analysis, analysis and understanding of business and operations, website organization) ,
- Transfer of business or business: in the event of sale of business activities, the personal information of our customers could be disclosed to a potential buyer. In this case, we will make every reasonable attempt to ensure that the buyer remains bound by the terms of this privacy statement.
Felli may also disclose personal information if it considers that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Felli, its customers or employees or the public or when otherwise authorized by law.
Where does Felli store personal information and for how long?
We retain personal information for the time necessary for the purposes mentioned above, this period may therefore vary depending on the interactions with the user. For example, when a purchase contract has been finalized, we keep a copy of it for the period necessary for invoicing, taxation and tax and statutory obligations.
When we no longer need to keep the information, it will be deleted. Note that when you unsubscribe from marketing communications, we do not send mail.
Information resides at the provider.
What does Felli do to protect personal information?
The goal of Felli is to always offer the highest level of services and security to its customers.
Your account information and personal online profile information is password protected so that only the user can access it.
How Felli uses personal information for the market?
Unless you have refused the option during account registration and purchase, Felli can send emails or text messages or call you on the phone to advertise Felli products and services. Furthermore, we may occasionally send advertising material directly by post to products that we believe may be of interest to you.
It is likely that some or all of these marketing messages are tailored to user preferences, defined on the basis of what we know about the user and / or company for which the user works and get, for example, from the personal profile online. , from previous research and the history of navigation on felli.it and purchase activities.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from Felli, you can at any time:
- Contact the Marketing office
You may view Felli commercial advertisements on third-party websites, including social media. These commercial notices could be tailored to the user's interests. The display of commercial advertisements on social media can take place on the basis of an agreement between Felli and the social network that provides for the display of commercial notices to our customers or to users who correspond to the demographic profile of our customers. In some cases, this could result in sharing the user's e-mailaddress with the social network.
How can I access, update, correct or delete personal information?
It is possible to update or delete personal information by contacting the marketing department of Felli.
Felli will comply with any request to exercise these rights in accordance with applicable law. However, consider that there are a number of limitations to these rights and that there may be circumstances in which we would not be able to meet the request.